Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Confirming earlier reports, General Motors announced that it will use the Indy 2008 ‘Back at the Brickyard’ event that takes place at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway from Friday, September 19 to Sunday, September 21, to show off its new Camaro to the public. According to GM, three 2010 Camaro production show cars, including the SS, will be on display at the event that will be attended by thousands of Camaro and Firebird enthusiasts. The highlight of the event will be on Saturday, September 20 when the General’s fans will get the chance to talk to the development team behind the Camaro.

:roxor:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
It would be great to be there, but I have faith in our forum members that attend this event.....lots of pics pleeeeeeeease!:D

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Would someone please ask them how the Bumble Bee option package is going? And if there will be a different yellow made for it?

Thanks,
Sean W

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I'll be bringing my camera to the event. I plan on going Friday/Saturday. I need to pick up some 5thgen.org stickers and shirts while I'm there.

I'll see about setting up a photobucket account that everyone can view instead of jamming this site with tons of pictures.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Man, we need a live feed back to 5thGen.org for the entire event, for the members who can't make it to Indy. Or somebody with a laptop who can post back reports on all three Camaro's.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
275 Posts
Man, we need a live feed back to 5thGen.org for the entire event, for the members who can't make it to Indy. Or somebody with a laptop who can post back reports on all three Camaro's.

SF
Rick
Justin.tv has a good live video service (disclaimer: my boyfriend is the Chief of Design for them, and I used to broadcast on there, hence the suggestion). You'd need a wireless internet connection or an EVDO card (like Sprint has).

Even better though, if anyone who is attending has an iPhone, or actually any of the phones listed here, along with a data package, you could broadcast live with your cellphone. Thats a much less [email protected]$$ option.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures and videos and post them here. I'll probably start a new thread if one hasn't been created for nothing but pictures/videos/recaps.

If anyone has any specifics they want pictures of, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I do know there will be alot of camaro nuts there, so not sure how much time I'll have to get all over the car and take pictures.

·
Registered
523 Posts
all those pics are very sweet,im looking for side by side pics of the 69 silver ss/rs and 2010 silver ss .i cant believe that nobody thought of this.especially the GM reps.they must be out there some where.

also some great pics on the links to camaro 5...nice job everyone.:roxor:

i seen a post where someone has video,but i cant find a link.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
all those pics are very sweet,im looking for side by side pics of the 69 silver ss and 2010 silver ss .i cant believe that nobody thought of this.especially the GM reps.they must be out there some where.

also some great pics on the links to camaro 5...nice job everyone.:roxor:

i seen a post where someone has video,but i cant find a link.

http://www.5thgen.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8089

1 - 19 of 19 Posts