Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contrary to what someone stated in Forbes "Ragazine", GM's Market share is up. Also the writer of that article about GM going bankrupt, again was way off base. He stated how great the VW Passant was over the Malibu. The Malibu thru February had sold over half of all of VW America total sales combined. VW America 60,474 units total vs Malibu at 30,640 units thru Feb. 2013.

By the way GM had 419,013 sales. They are not going bankrupt again unless the United States does. Then nothing matters because we are all screwed. Here is the link.

Auto Sales - Markets Data Center - WSJ.com

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
...and the Truth shall set you Free!

Thanks, Cy!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Contrary to what someone stated in Forbes "Ragazine", GM's Market share is up. Also the writer of that article about GM going bankrupt, again was way off base. He stated how great the VW Passant was over the Malibu. The Malibu thru February had sold over half of all of VW America total sales combined. VW America 60,474 units total vs Malibu at 30,640 units thru Feb. 2013.

By the way GM had 419,013 sales. They are not going bankrupt again unless the United States does. Then nothing matters because we are all screwed. Here is the link.

Auto Sales - Markets Data Center - WSJ.com
You cannot quote Chevrolet sales as "GM" 2 different things.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You cannot quote Chevrolet sales as "GM" 2 different things.
Chevy is a big part of GM. Not two different things. GM used to have Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saturn and Saab, all counted into their market share. Now it is only Chevy, Buick, Cadillac and GMC. Chevy has the LION'S share of GM sales. Sorry to rain on your parade.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Man the truth just kills you, doesn't it?!?! :rolleyes:

Thats funny, I speak the truth but "Chevrolet" is not GM however without Chevrolet GM doesnt exist.

GM has always had a habit of combining their total sales to say they are the #1 automaker which isnt true, Buick defintely isnt, Chevrolet defintely isnt, nor Cadillac or GMC but when you total up all sales then yes they sell more than Ford but when you compare 1 brand name against Ford NONE of them outsell Ford regardless of how bad you want them to.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Vintage, let's not forget that Ford still owns & takes credit for Lincoln AND Mazda.... Funny how you make it seem that it's "only" Ford......

Once again, as always, you only tell half the story.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Vintage, let's not forget that Ford still owns & takes credit for Lincoln AND Mazda.... Funny how you make it seem that it's "only" Ford......

Once again, as always, you only tell half the story.
Here is the 100% story about that.

Ford sold Mazda several years ago as well as Land Rover, Jaquar and Volvo.

Do your research. Did you get good grades in school?:lol:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Um.......... News Flash Genius; Ford still has stock and shares in Mazda. You need to do your research. Yes, even though they are a minority, they still have a share of the sells and profit.

Yes, I've done my research, plenty of it. Maybe you should too..... Ha Ha!!

No surprise, no comment on Lincoln. But you'll throw GMC and Cadillac out there for GM. I Love a one sided story.... You'd make a great biased news reporter.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Um.......... News Flash Genius; Ford still has stock and shares in Mazda. You need to do your research. Yes, even though they are a minority, they still have a share of the sells and profit.

No surprise, no comment on Lincoln. But you'll throw GMC and Cadillac out there for GM. I Love a one sided story.... You'd make a great biased news reporter.

I know Ford still owns some part of Mazda but has no control of mazda like gm and obama has of gm, Yea Ford owns lincoln always has always will but their sales are minimal so do you research bucky and you will see for yourself that ford outsells chevrolet everyday of the 24/7, 365. Sorry to bust your bubble but its true. Ford doesnt have to count mazda and lincoln to outself chevrolet they do it on their own without a govt handout or should I say bailout, which would you prefer?...:lol:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts

You also get very confused when I talk "Ford" I could care less about Mazda and Lincoln, I dont lump 3 companies together like you guys do and I enjoy this because its funny to see you guys squirm with the thought of Chevrolet biting the dust but not to worry if they do there are plenty of chevy small blocks around to keep you going. I wonder why the Govt didnt give Studebaker, AMC, DeSoto and Hudson a bailout as it has GM?:lol: And since GM received $52 Billion from Obama using MY tax dollars does that mean I own part of GM and can drive one of their cars for free since I have a vested interest in them?:thumbsup:

Lets see

Welfare
Free Phones
Bank Bailouts
GM

Thats a great list to be part of dont ya think?:p

·
Registered
394 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Enough everyone! And to you Vintage...don't you have anything better to do than to try to irritate people on this site?

Personally I don't care who outsells who as long as they both stay in business...because I know monopolies are bad and having a choice is always a good thing. And honestly...this conversation doesn't enhance my Camaro ownership experience one single bit!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Enough everyone! And to you Vintage...don't you have anything better to do than to try to irritate people on this site?

Personally I don't care who outsells who as long as they both stay in business...because I know monopolies are bad and having a choice is always a good thing. And honestly...this conversation doesn't enhance my Camaro ownership experience one single bit!
Ohhh I cant help it Envy and I have to quote Patton: "God Help Me Because I Do Love It So":lol:

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Patriatpa, Forget about Vintage...you can't fix stupid. Facts mean nothing to a stupid person. I rest my case.

Everyone, just ignore Vintage as he is just not very bright and he just don't get it. He NEVER will.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Patriatpa, Forget about Vintage...you can't fix stupid. Facts mean nothing to a stupid person. I rest my case.

Everyone, just ignore Vintage as he is just not very bright and he just don't get it. He NEVER will.
I knew you guys would crawl out of your rathole sooner or later....Truth be told ive told the truth maybe you cannot handle the fact that your bout to lose your bowtie and be stuck with putting that chevy small block into studebakers...:lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts