Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
I hear you loud and clear Todd!!! Watching the Bears dismantle Seatlle now. Pack and Bears next week for the Super Bowl...oh my!!!

GO PACK GO!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
I was in a sports bar last night and they ran out of jello shots because the Pack scored so many touchdowns! That was the most exciting Packer game since the 97 Super Bowl.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Lifelong Packers fan here! Next week us vs. Da Bears for Super Bowl! Doesn't get any better than that :thumbsup:

(Except if it would have been against the Vikings w/ #4 and we coulda sent him off into retirement with a loss to his old team in the NFC CC game). Still respect what he did as a Packer, just lost a little w/ all the drama the past few years.

GO PACK GO...all the way to the Super Bowl!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its going to be a great game next Sunday. Packers and the Bears and a cold stadium.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
589 Posts
The Bears are going to hit the Pack harder than the 3 guys we killed today. Brett farve is still lying on the field from that last sack with the vikings. LOL.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Bears are going to hit the Pack harder than the 3 guys we killed today. Brett farve is still lying on the field from that last sack with the vikings. LOL.
If I recall last week the pack gave the bears more than they could handle. The bears are tough and it will be a bloody battle for sure.:)

·
Registered
589 Posts
If I recall last week the pack gave the bears more than they could handle. The bears are tough and it will be a bloody battle for sure.:)
To be the greatest sports game of all time it is.

Im saying Bears Pats superbowl. Manifest Destiny 2.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
I think the bears looked good because the seahawks looked bad. I don't think they played any better than they did against the Packers...besides, the pack is a cold weather team... Pack vs Jets!

·
Registered
589 Posts
I think the bears looked good because the seahawks looked bad. I don't think they played any better than they did against the Packers...besides, the pack is a cold weather team... Pack vs Jets!
Remeber when we played in green bay and brett was so cold he turned purple? Bears are a cold weather team too. I guess we will find out who is better next week.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Aaron Rodgers will make all Packer fans forget Brett Farve. He has a lazor guided cannon for an arm! Clay Mathews III ! Just like his Dad only just a "hair" better. :lol: Go Pack!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aaron Rodgers will make all Packer fans forget Brett Farve. He has a lazor guided cannon for an arm! Clay Mathews III ! Just like his Dad only just a "hair" better. :lol: Go Pack!
Mathews reminds me of Reggie White. Only with longer hair.:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts