Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know, I am in rotc and being that it is my second year, I will be going to field training at maxwell afb in Alabama. I will not be on the site again until probably Aug. 28th, since I will have no contact with the outside world. Oh, yes I can, if some lovely people would not mind sending a fellow camaro man a nice letter informing him of the updates on everything camaro. If you would like to be that lovely person, you may send me as letter to the following address. It would be greatly appreciated. I can not recieve newspaper articles or any care packages, just in case you think about going above and beyond. For those who care, I ask that you keep me in your prayers and thoughts. Thanks guys and gals.

Cadet Jones, Joshua R.
Maxwell 6
501 Lemay Place N.
Maxwell AFB, Alabama. 36112
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
42 Posts
good luck man!
i will be deploying next week for 6 omnths on the USS Nimitz, but i will have internet access. :D
if anything crazy happens (ie: Z/28 announcement?) i will try to send you a letter, but it might take a while coming from the gulf... and im not sure how many stamps it will take to get to
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
lol

again, good luck!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good luck man!
i will be deploying next week for 6 omnths on the USS Nimitz, but i will have internet access. :D
if anything crazy happens (ie: Z/28 announcement?) i will try to send you a letter, but it might take a while coming from the gulf... and im not sure how many stamps it will take to get to
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
lol

again, good luck!
lol, you qualify for the praying option, no additional costs associated.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Best of luck to you. (both of you ^^):patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

·
Registered
97 Posts
As some of you may know, I am in rotc and being that it is my second year, I will be going to field training at maxwell afb in Alabama. I will not be on the site again until probably Aug. 28th, since I will have no contact with the outside world. Oh, yes I can, if some lovely people would not mind sending a fellow camaro man a nice letter informing him of the updates on everything camaro. If you would like to be that lovely person, you may send me as letter to the following address. It would be greatly appreciated. I can not recieve newspaper articles or any care packages, just in case you think about going above and beyond. For those who care, I ask that you keep me in your prayers and thoughts. Thanks guys and gals.

Cadet Jones, Joshua R.
Maxwell 6
501 Lemay Place N.
Maxwell AFB, Alabama. 36112
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good luck man, I'm in AF ROTC at Baylor and I'll be going to Field Training next summer. What school are you at?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yeah, being in the field isn't so bad..... You will do fine. Just keep your head up and moving forward. Good luck and be safe

Semper Fi

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I attend Howard University in Washington, D.C.. I represent the dirty 130, the screaming eagles.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Heather, I'm leaving tomorrow. MY camaro better be on my doorstep when I get back. And the chatroom better be back in effect as well. lol See you guys soon

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So I have been in Montgomery for a week now and all I have to say is while I love the heat, the humidity really sucks the same gopes for the insta showers that come diwn every 10 mintes. This will be mylast post as they will be confiscating my phone soon. Talk to you all in a month.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Don't forget to stop by Bama Lanes on Atlanta Highway and say hello if you get a chance My name is Robert.... I will even let you sit in the Camaro if you want :lol:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Loved field training, the training not so much the other cadets. I'm gooing to have to move down deeper south later, weather was beautiful. Thanks Bama, maybe some other time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts