Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this afternoon I am going to be fitting my Mach x cat back system from Solo, I've had it a couple of weeks, wanted to fit the Airaid CAI at the same time but that hasn't arrived yet.......and I wanna know what it sounds like! I shall post some pics and might even try a video of before and after!!!
Watch this space :cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Well, this afternoon I am going to be fitting my Mach x cat back system from Solo, I've had it a couple of weeks, wanted to fit the Airaid CAI at the same time but that hasn't arrived yet.......and I wanna know what it sounds like! I shall post some pics and might even try a video of before and after!!!
Watch this space :cool::cool:

Can't wait :thumbsup:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it's all done...........however, making sure my camera battery was fully charged before I started would've been a good move!! You'll have to wait for pics and sound clips!!

Took just under an hour and half to fit, would've been quicker but the left hand pipe which joins the original system seemed to be at the wrong angle (only slightly mind) It made re-fitting the clamp a nightmare! :confused:
The rest went on absolutely perfectly.

The sound is absolutely wonderful,:drool: I was a bit apprehensive (I do not want a annoyingly loud system) as I have gone from having two huge back boxes to one little center box (that covers both sides)
Idle, is perfect, 70mph (stereo off) is there, but not intrusive to cabin comfort/conversation.:thumbsup: Windows open and stereo off acceleration through the gears.................... JUST FOOKIN ROCKS :yay:and the burble on over-run, well, it's just as good:yay:

:5thgendrive:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts