Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we're finally taking a long needed vacation...Amy and I are heading to Punta Cana (Dominican Republic) for 6 days, we head down to Philly tomorrow afternoon..getting away from this snow, just in time for 50 degree weather to roll in....Take Care all...see you in a few....If anyone wants to drive the Camaro for a few days, I'll leave the keys in the center console....

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Have fun and I might take that camaro offer of yours;)

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys...sounds like OC may have claimed it, it would like NJ roads for week or so, just put some gas in it, thats all...

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
me too...heading w/ the family to disney for the rest of the week. I've had enough of this winter...looking forward to the warmer weather.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Thanks Guys...sounds like OC may have claimed it, it would like NJ roads for week or so, just put some gas in it, thats all...
:bigparty:Alrighty... It will give my blazer some time off of the salt roads:D..... In NJ i wont even have to get out of the camaro to get gas since we have gas station attendants.:cool:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone, it's a well needed one this year, this snow is terrible. Powerfreak enjoy Disney, its always nice this time of year. I'll try and remember to take pics...

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Got here safe...so far so good. I haven't strangled my mother-in-law yet (the inlaws came along).

I was friggin cold here at today...was supposed to be 68, felt more like 40. I think it was warmer in NY when I left. Of course there's no snow on the ground, which is nice.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well we got back at about 3:30 this morning, had two days of rain and wind, two nice days, made the best of it...OC you did a good job, Camaros right back where I left it...

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Well we got back at about 3:30 this morning, had two days of rain and wind, two nice days, made the best of it...OC you did a good job, Camaros right back where I left it...
I even got you a full tank of gas and a nice cleaning:thumbsup: How was ur vacation

1 - 20 of 20 Posts