Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about trading my 1999 Chevy Blazer V6 for a 1995 V6 Camaro to use as my daily driver. The Camaro seems like a nice car. He wants to swap me even.No money involved. The Camaro has 103,000 miles on it and my Blazer has 172,000 with a overhauled motor. What do you think...Good deal Go for it....or Stick with the Blazer??:confused:

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
i would have it inspected by a certified technician before making that deal.

when i bought my 94 formula, it had 80,000 miles on it, and as i drove it into my parents driveway for the first time, the engine overheated. the only problem was an aftermarket radiator cap that wasn't properly sealed, allowing air bubbles into the cooling system, but still i thought i just bought a lemon!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Depents on your needs. Do you need the extra room that the blazer provides? I agree have it checked out. Take a close look at the tires. That will tell you tons about the front end...

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Ya'll realize this thread is like two years old..... LOL

If he was going to trade, I'm hoping that the deal is done and over with..... Ha Ha Ha!! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
the only problem was an aftermarket radiator cap that wasn't properly sealed, allowing air bubbles into the cooling system, but still i thought i just bought a lemon!

Rc Helicopter|
Mini Rc Helicopter|
Rc Hobby Stores

spammertroll bringing back the dead

since he's still here, maybe the OP can at least update up and let us know if he did the trade and how it worked out. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts