Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Manager of the Dealership I order my Camaro from called to pass on that all SS Camaro are having the starter wire replaced and that’s the hold-up on my car but there's no answer on when it will ship. The owner of the dealership call last week to apologies for the delay (great people to work with) The delay is unfortunate but I think it the right thing for GM to do!
Pat

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ya they are very nice, but they are just missing something??????????? Oh it's the bowtie. Just kidding they are nice and i also have several brands, i just love anything with horsepower.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all! As soon as I get the Camaro I'll take a new picture! I think the Black with white stripe SS RS will help clean up the place;)
Thanks!
Pat

·
Registered
258 Posts
Looks like you're going to need a wider driveway :lol: I especially like the Charger ... is that a '69 or '70? The "starter wire" problem may be the positive terminal battery cable insulation issue that has resulted in the delay of some cars.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Thanks all! As soon as I get the Camaro I'll take a new picture! I think the Black with white stripe SS RS will help clean up the place;)
Thanks!
Pat

you know looking at your sig it just proves how much the originals look better :thumbsup: I cant wait to add in a Yellow 5thgen to my Sig :D

Beautiful Car's :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Beautiful charger :thumbsup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Look's like you need a new garage, I know the feeling.:lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts