Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Premium Member
Looks good but not a 2016 must be a 2015 but still awesome :D

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I have to admit tho, I think if I were to really buy one I'd go for the new v6, this thing gets up and moves/feels tight through the bends, and i can get in way too much trouble with the vert and Chevys "manual" mode, a little more oomph would be nice, and I think that ats chassis will deliver

Premium Member
Totally off the subject. Where did you come by the GIF of the Camaro vert in your signature. Have seen the red one here also. If it were red it would look a lot like my car.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Totally off the subject. Where did you come by the GIF of the Camaro vert in your signature. Have seen the red one here also. If it were red it would look a lot like my car.
The pic in my sig? It's the chally I used to own :confused:

Registered
The pic in my sig? It's the chally I used to own :confused:
No, I think he means :black5thburn: but wants a :rock5thvert:

and to get there click more over here ----------------------------------------->
(or go advanced if there are no emoticons over there) and choose from the choices

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
No, I think he means :black5thburn: but wants a :rock5thvert:

and to get there click more over here ----------------------------------------->
(or go advanced if there are no emoticons over there) and choose from the choices
Ohhh, lol. I'm hoping I don't have to leave tomorrow, having too much fun with this thing, just wish it was easy for me to get in and out of

Premium Member
83Hokie is right. I can save as, but can't go advanced. Did you guys build these, purchase these??? I would love to use something like them, different emoticons. Do I need Printshop, or a GIF maker? Just curious.

Registered
83Hokie is right. I can save as, but can't go advanced. Did you guys build these, purchase these??? I would love to use something like them, different emoticons. Do I need Printshop, or a GIF maker? Just curious.
I'm a little confused what you are asking, but lets see if I can get you there (and I apologize if I am being overly simple) ... and that said, as far as I know, these will only work within a message or response; I don't think they work as permanent avatars.

Ok, so if you are "quoting" someone else's message in your response, you hit the "Quote" button within the window to which you want to quote the message. A window will pop up and there will be emoticons to the right of the window, hit "more" at the bottom of those emoticons. Another page will appear with all of the emoticon options available here on MC. Just select which you want and they will appear in the message you were typing where the cursor rests. Once you have selected as many as you want (there is a high end of how many you can use in a message (somewhere around 20)), then close the window and return to completing your message. As you type, the characters required for your emoticon will show up (they are beside the individual characters on that initial pop up page, it you care to memorize some favorites); these will change to the emoticon when you post the message.

Does that answer the question? If not, I can see if we can figure out your "Go advanced" button, but I think that will basically bring you back to the above.

Registered
For the :rock5thvert:, all you need to do to get it within a response or message is to type ": rock5thvert:" minus the quote marks and the space after the first colon.

Premium Member
I think I see now how you are getting them in there.;)
I was trying to figure out where these originated; i.e. Who created them, and how were they created. Thanks for your help hokie.:thumbsup:

:rock5thvert:

Registered
I think I see now how you are getting them in there.;)
I was trying to figure out where these originated; i.e. Who created them, and how were they created. Thanks for your help hokie.:thumbsup:

:rock5thvert:
that I have no idea ... it would be nice to be able to create your own

1 - 14 of 14 Posts