Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there all, New to the board. Been lurking for a while.

So I had been interested in a new camaro for quite some time as i'm sure we all have been. Beent o dealerships, online inquiries etc... stopped looking about 2 months ago. I didn't order one as I am VERY bad at waiting, i am an impulse buyer and HATE waiting. Also for personal reasons the timing was just not right.

Yesterday i'm at work sitting at my desk and get a call from a local Chevy Dealership that is calling saying that they know I had some interest in Camaros a few months back. The sales rep tell me they have a car on hand that the buyer just backed out of the deal and they are calling interested parties asking if anyone is interested.

I picked up my new Camaro 6 hours later.

That's right, I picked up my Black 1SS with orange racing stripes, Automatic, & Moon roof, last night about 6:30pm. I LOVE IT!!!

This car is amazing. I am happier then a kid on Christmas morning...

anyway, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself...

Gromet

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Welcome from NY...good luck with your new ride.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Cograts on the new Camaro! I was the same way you were. Didn't want to wait, so I jumped when my 1SS hit the lot.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride. NOW POST SOME PICS!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will take and post some pics when the weather clears, it's been ****t in NY today...

Gromet

·
Registered
259 Posts
Congrats and I am still jealous. I want mine now! LOL From California

·
Registered
185 Posts
You must be living right....

Hey there all, New to the board. Been lurking for a while.

So I had been interested in a new camaro for quite some time as i'm sure we all have been. Beent o dealerships, online inquiries etc... stopped looking about 2 months ago. I didn't order one as I am VERY bad at waiting, i am an impulse buyer and HATE waiting. Also for personal reasons the timing was just not right.

Yesterday i'm at work sitting at my desk and get a call from a local Chevy Dealership that is calling saying that they know I had some interest in Camaros a few months back. The sales rep tell me they have a car on hand that the buyer just backed out of the deal and they are calling interested parties asking if anyone is interested.

I picked up my new Camaro 6 hours later.

That's right, I picked up my Black 1SS with orange racing stripes, Automatic, & Moon roof, last night about 6:30pm. I LOVE IT!!!

This car is amazing. I am happier then a kid on Christmas morning...

anyway, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself...

Gromet
Welcome to the forum!

·
8,984 Posts
Welcome from Houston, TEXAS!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts