Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I've had my eye on this jacket for some time:

but I've been holding off...

Soooooo....I wear lots of things at work with our dealership name, mostly polo's...and I thought, why not make my OWN jacket????

So I did. I wore to work, and I became a target of humiliation...Yes, I do work with some real cool people, and they can be brutal....but some of them don't like it. Funny thing is, when I wear it, I sell cars!

I was thinking Chevy is AMERICA, and AMERICA is RED WHITE AND BLUE!

Here it is:

I thought it was cool....Others say I'm not in HIGH SCHOOL any more....BAHHH!!! But it does keep me warm! So I only have about a month of "Wear time" left, and then I will have a NEW jacket that I doubt ANY of you will have!!! :D:D:D

I wanted to have this before I went to the Chicago show, but it didn't work out.

What do you think about this one? I'd still like to have a 5thGen embroidered on the back! But there is no licensed image yet.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
It looks like an old high school varsity jacket but i do think the one you made is better looking than the black one

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I will admitt the blue one looks like a college lettermans jacket and gets the point across newman chevrolet and has your name :thumbsup:
However the Black jacket....what can I say I like it as well SHRUGS its got all the good Camaro emblems on it from every generation.

hey I say wear what you like and if they want to laugh so be it lol

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I like it better then the black one. The black one has too much on it for me. I like simple :thumbsup:

·
Registered
79 Posts
:thumbsup:Both good looking jackets.. I like the black for the Camaro emblems, all generations, and I like the Letter Jacket. I'm with DaytonaYellow. Wear what feels right and darn em all if they laugh at ya.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
To me, the black one says "Camaro Pit Crew"...probably more of a chick magnet than your custom one... :lol:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
i like it! are u still gonna get the black jacket?

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm hoping a XXL shows up as a gift....but I have ANOTHER jacket coming soon...wait until you see it :) (actually TWO more...one is RETRO)

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Blue one is cool, Scotty and as Joe said, that black one is too busy.
Not if the wearer is in "the pits" (say, Jimmie Johnson's...) :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Black over blue...but the black jacket is too busy. Maybe the camaro logo on the back and the various emblems down one or both sleeves. Just a thought.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Just added THIS ONE to the collection:

PLEASE tell me this is the same as the one from the ChevyMall website...I ordered one a few days ago and hope I picked the right size! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts