Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now work for a place I am proud say is Berry Plastics. It is a factory job. We make cups, bowls, even tapes like duct tape. We are a big coperation but based in my hometown and plant I work at. We make everything you see in your lives... It is everywhere. McDonald's, Subway, Walmart, ect.

That is why I haven't been and just getting settling in. I should be able to check in here more often now than the past month.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
cool...congrats.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I now work for a place I am proud say is Berry Plastics. It is a factory job. We make cups, bowls, even tapes like duct tape. We are a big coperation but based in my hometown and plant I work at. We make everything you see in your lives... It is everywhere. McDonald's, Subway, Walmart, ect.

That is why I haven't been and just getting settling in. I should be able to check in here more often now than the past month.
Congrats on the job. We use to (probably still do) send client files to Berry Plastics.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
when you said plastics, i was hoping you were going to say you made breast implants :(

·
Registered
968 Posts
Cool...Congrats

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
when you said plastics, i was hoping you were going to say you made breast implants :(
Now there's a funny thought... in this alternate reality there would be Berry Plastics implant girls at the race track. Cha-ching!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts