Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So with the whole wedding thing happening, the Malibu we bought last year went from being mostly my winter car to being mostly my wife's car. :lol:

Since the rule is minimum of n+1 on cars to people ratio, I figured we were one short! :D

Picked this up last night:

2007 Cadillac SRX
AWD, Northstar V8 320hp
20" wheels, Ultraview moon roof, remote start, heated seats, seat/mirror memory, all the bells and whistles! :thumbsup:

RWD car - check!
FWD car - check!
AWD car - check!
Got all the bases covered now. :D

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Pretty ride! I love Caddys too!

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Are you going to get the windows tinted? :suburban:

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
great choice!

my wife drives a white 2006 SRX V8 AWD, they redesigned the interior in 2007 and added the 100,000 mile warranty, so you got a great car!

plus, i think yours has the premium package with the 20s, different style bumpers and grill :thumbsup:

my only complaint about hers is the seats are very firm and my big butt doesn't fit very well in it, she fits in it perfect since shes tiny!

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah it's the sport package with the 20" wheel upgrade.
Love the looks. :)

Hey on your 2006 SRX, have you gotten the garage door remote (Universal Home Remote) to work?
My mother also has a 2007 SRX - neither one of us can get ours to work.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
No wonder Tim is pushing the 2011 Calendars. He needs to see about 7 more to pay for the new "beater"! :lol:

I need to update my dictionary's definition of beater!

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Yeah it's the sport package with the 20" wheel upgrade.
Love the looks. :)

Hey on your 2006 SRX, have you gotten the garage door remote (Universal Home Remote) to work?
My mother also has a 2007 SRX - neither one of us can get ours to work.
yeah, you gotta reset the homelink by holding the left and right button for 10 seconds until it blinks rapidly i think. check the owner's manual. then what i did was drive far enough away where i won't accidentally open the garage door, hold your garage clicker close to the buttons, press and hold the garage clicker and the button you want to set for a few seconds until it blinks rapidly, should all be in the owner's manual. the one on the SRX has a pretty good signal, cuz it works from much further away than the one in the camaro! but you do have to be a pretty good distance away so you don't interfere with the garage door.

is yours on the sun visor? mine is.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts