Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol:Just got banned from C5 for posting in the wrong area.:lol:
I feel so ashamed of what I did but Tran the Big Bad Moderator must punish me.:p
Wonder what would happen if one day all the members who login decided to post in the wrong area just for kicks?:lol::lol:
Would love to see if he would start banning his base members??:eek:
Would really be funny if he banned them for a month like me and see what would happen to his site then.:5go:
Would keep him real busy :D:5go::p.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Ok, so you got banned from another site. Here's your medal.

Why post here about what they do somewhere else? I never understood that.

C5 matters do not concern us here. Two different sites, two different sets of policies. They don't intertwine.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
welcome to the club
was suspended there, too
just for posting a bikini pic of me...

so, welcome to the forum from the old world

·
Registered
15 Posts
welcome to the club
was suspended there, too
just for posting a bikini pic of me...

so, welcome to the forum from the old world
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But....... that's all you ever did on that site.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've been banned twice and I'm working on my third.

There is a method to Trans banning madness, he knows they will get another membership from a different e-mail address and that increases the membership. Hell I have 4 different memberships on that site, I don't think I'm the only one who does. He never removes the member from the site he just bans them from posting.

More vendors pay to be on his site because they think he has roughly 20% more members than this site, but its BS

Also the moderators on that site have multiple user ID's and post non stop all day so the vendors think there is more traffic on that site.

·
Premium Member
6,243 Posts
:werd:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,787 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,787 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
LMAO! Tran is a douche plain and simple. He also gets beat by his ladyboy is the only reason I can think of as to why he is ban happy. Its the only power he actually has in life. My guess is he is either truly gay or a short man of about 125 lbs in weight and very slight in stature. There is a reason people like him act the way they do and don't disclose who they really are. He needs that website in order to fulfill a function he doesn't have in real life...... In short he's a total dweeb who got picked on all the time. similar to the person who becomes a cop to have power.. because they were picked on all the time as as kid.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I've been on a few sites both Corvette and Camaro and felt more at home here.
Some of the guys/members on these other sites are real dicks. j/s

* I've known OctaneZ28 for over 10yrs when I was a mod/admin on "Rank my Ride" It was nice seeing an old friend.

1 - 20 of 174 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.