Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally was able to log back in yesterday and told Tran the he was an a$$hole.
Now I am banned for live :lol:
I guess I will this my permanent home from now on.
Looking forward making new friends here.
Huey

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Welcome to the FIRST Gen5 Camaro forum..and the best!

Consider this a graduation. This is a MUCH cooler site.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the FIRST Gen5 Camaro forum..and the best!

Consider this a graduation. This is a MUCH cooler site.
Thank you sir!
Wish I would have made the move sooner.
Glad to be part of the team.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what's year? LS/LT/SS?
2010 2SS/RS bought it used 2 years ago with only 5700 miles on it.
2 years later and almost 28000 miles on it, still give me perma-grin and compliments everywhere I go.
I will add some picture and edit my profile shortly.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Finally was able to log back in yesterday and told Tran the he was an a$$hole.
Now I am banned for live :lol:
I guess I will this my permanent home from now on.
Looking forward making new friends here.
Huey
Im on C5 and never have any problems over there. I think its kind of a luck of the draw sorta thing but Tran left this on your post that you put up ranting and raving about how bad it is over there. So from what I read you had been warned MANY times.

Comment from Tran: Yes, there usually is. And this is it. A warning/infraction history like this will certainly get you banned.

Photo he posted is here. Removed by Moderator

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Im on C5 and never have any problems over there. I think its kind of a luck of the draw sorta thing but Tran left this on your post that you put up ranting and raving about how bad it is over there. So from what I read you had been warned MANY times.

Comment from Tran: Yes, there usually is. And this is it. A warning/infraction history like this will certainly get you banned.

Photo he posted is here.
Yes if you look at the photo closely it shows you when and for what I got warned.
:dunno: but would you not consider CAI and tire questions as general discussion questions.
Then I was told my ban was for 10 days but it lasted for 30.
Not sure if you still can look at my profile but overall I was always respectful and helpful to other members.
Regardless I am glad I found this site!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Yes if you look at the photo closely it shows you when and for what I got warned.
:dunno: but would you not consider CAI and tire questions as general discussion questions.
Then I was told my ban was for 10 days but it lasted for 30.
Not sure if you still can look at my profile but overall I was always respectful and helpful to other members.
Regardless I am glad I found this site!

Im not trying to give you a hard time, you just have to tread lightly over there....

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Very little rhyme or reason going on over there...lol

So welcome to a place that makes sense. This has always been my favorite site because I found all the help I needed here when I bought my Camaro in 2010. Not as busy as C5 but not full of self-appointed critics either. I think that warnings for starting threads in the wrong area is ridiculous...just not much point in it. That being said...no those aren't general discussion question unless you're a newb and don't know any better.

I can't believe they actually posted your infraction record though...never seen that done before. But having seen it I'm guessing you've been on their radar since that first thread they warned you for...lol

I think it's difficult to participate over there without getting into trouble because the rules are different for the "Golden Children" of C5...they can say or do whatever they want...but cross one of 'em and your history.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Welcome.

I removed the infraction pic. There is no need for that. I'm not sure I have seen that done on any site before.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Many of us have been banned from C5 over the years and have found a home on Modern Camaro. In fact, the only reason I ever signed up for C5 was it was the first site to emerge from a google search after I bought Nasty. I totally agree with Envy and that's what got me so disgusted with them. In fact, I really got banned on purpose because I was fed up with how their site was managed. Unlike Modern Camaro, they play favorites and are very patronizing to new members. I'm glad I found MC and have never looked back. You can get all the info you want here and are free to speak your mind.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Welcome.

I removed the infraction pic. There is no need for that. I'm not sure I have seen that done on any site before.

I posted that because as always there is more to any story but im not surprised it was removed seems like alot of my posts are removed in some fashion just maybe you should have removed the entire post I put up that would have been more like what goes on over here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I wrote in that thread over there(C5) as well. They seem to track a few of us outspoken types, or "go against the grain types" I have noticed posts mysteriously dissapeer, you get suspensions for Bs, If you talk about models they get touchy, if you slam a vendor cause they suck, etc...
So anyways just blow it off, the dude who runs it has a permanent wedgie, I think he drives a ricer anyways. lol

ps I just noticed my join date and my 3 posts haha, I'll pick up my posting stats..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome.

Thanks for taking it down but it really did not bother me.

I posted that because as always there is more to any story but im not surprised it was removed seems like alot of my posts are removed in some fashion just maybe you should have removed the entire post I put up that would have been more like what goes on over here.
Don't worry there was no offense taken.

I was perma-banned from C5 last year for not being gay.
It seems a lot of people can post crap on C5 without ever getting suspended.
Go figure.

I wrote in that thread over there(C5) as well. They seem to track a few of us outspoken types, or "go against the grain types" I have noticed posts mysteriously dissapeer, you get suspensions for Bs, If you talk about models they get touchy, if you slam a vendor cause they suck, etc...
So anyways just blow it off, the dude who runs it has a permanent wedgie, I think he drives a ricer anyways. lol

ps I just noticed my join date and my 3 posts haha, I'll pick up my posting stats..
You nailed it on the head.

Anyway thank you for the warm welcome :)
Time to ask about my tire question ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very little rhyme or reason going on over there...lol

So welcome to a place that makes sense. This has always been my favorite site because I found all the help I needed here when I bought my Camaro in 2010. Not as busy as C5 but not full of self-appointed critics either. I think that warnings for starting threads in the wrong area is ridiculous...just not much point in it. That being said...no those aren't general discussion question unless you're a newb and don't know any better.

I can't believe they actually posted your infraction record though...never seen that done before. But having seen it I'm guessing you've been on their radar since that first thread they warned you for...lol

I think it's difficult to participate over there without getting into trouble because the rules are different for the "Golden Children" of C5...they can say or do whatever they want...but cross one of 'em and your history.
Sorry did not mean to leave your comment out.
Well I guess I am not perfect by posting in the wrong sub-forum but oh well.
Also infraction were like years apart, not like I was violating their rules everyday :(
C5 is permanently deleted from my bookmarks and that is it.
Thank you for your input.
:5go:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I received a WARNING today from Trangod:

"Violation of Forum Rules / Code of Conduct (First Violation) (Warning)"

for posting the following in response to someone using profanity and bad grammar:

"An education is a terrible thing to lose."

I'm so sorry.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts