Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well like I said I got bored yesterday after work and decided to do a couple mods I have been wanting to do.......

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.....it will look much better when I get the Black CAMARO trunk lettering. I will be placing it above the SS just below the spoiler. That way there will be a black CAMARO with an orange backround and a Orange SS with a black backround.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
where did you get the tail light bezels from?

or did you get them painted

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I pulled them off...sanded them down....primed and painted them myself yesterday.....

·
Registered
1,892 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Looks great! Might want to remove that big black smudge on your license plate though! :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lol:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
**** wanna come do mine lol
Your alittle car away unless you are comeing toC5 Fest.....If you are look for me there. I will hook you up.....

It is actually quite easy.....I picked up some automotive primer and gloss black paint from autozone.....pulled them off....sanded them down with 60 gritt sand paper then sanded alittle more with 1000 to make them smooth again......sprayed them with prmer waited about 30 minutes then put first coat of black...then every 30 minutes for about two hours put another thin coat of gloss black.......

Let them dry for three hours after last coat and put them back on........

·
Registered
179 Posts
I must be nuts

I look at the first post over and over and over where the Hxll are the mods? photos? theres nothing there!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

latest additions..........

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No problem man.......it's your opinion and you are free to that....I like the color offset of the black and orange

1 - 17 of 17 Posts