Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you already know, I was in a fairly serious wreck tonight. The CTS is probably totaled. Both rear quarters were bad, the trunk, trunk floor, front fenders, hood, one door, bumper and one tire. The highlights are, 4 cars, me in the middle, Road Rage and a hit and run.

I was really surprised that I felt fine hours after the wreck.

WELL, about 15 minutes ago, my back, neck and stomach all started hurting simultaneously. I started getting dizzy. Very weird. Took some advil, so hopefully all of this will knock it off, because I have a big decision to make that I really don't want to make.

Used Camaro or Used CTSV.:lol:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Adam so sorry to hear and see the pictures. I would go get checked out just in case problems come up later. OMG that just sucks. :angry:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Get your Azz to the doctor! No need to prove you are a tough guy! Besides, since you ARE the "most interesting" man in the world (see avatar) - being a tough guy come as part of that package!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
That does look like a pretty bad wreck! Sorry to hear it. :(

Hope you're feeling better. And if you're not, take the advice given and go get checked out!

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Sorry to hear that! The car can be replaced but you can not...GO GET CHECKED OUT ASAP.

Let us know how you are, we really care Adam!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
oh no! i'm so sorry to hear this. i hope you feel better today. and that is a tough decision to have to make.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Ok go to the Dr. Do not tell your insurance that your ok tell them your not sure, Leave it open so if you have to you can contact your ins and it gets covered by the auto insurance. I was hit by a guy in an intersection in 2000 and I made the error to tell the ins I was ok then felt like sh** called the ins back and they were a pain. Lucky I am AF so it did not cost me. then the little SH** that hit me made a 3.000 claim against my INS.

SO GO TO THE DR.........

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Oh, no!! I hope you will soon be ok. Get a Camaro when you are feeling better.

·
Registered
676 Posts
That really sucks!!!! Let us know how things workout, 'cause we're all in your corner!

Bill

·
Registered
232 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Get checked out and feel better. I'm sure either of those cars will help you with in a speedy recovery.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Sorry to hear. Like others have said get yourself checked out.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts