Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as the title says I got my AAC lighting installed this past weekend. Check it out.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I got the Amber Halo's for the headlights and fog lights
Amber Footwell lighting
Amber LED for overhead and trunk

It came out to $380 is If I recall correctly. I did the install myslef so no money lost there.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
make sure to call them. Don't oder over their website. They will give you a discount over the phone if you tell them you are on the forum.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am very happy with it. It looks amazing at dusk and dawn and just a WOW factor at night. In the daytime they still look good just hard to see in the sunlight.

I wired them to my dome light. When the done light is on or door is open they are on.

If you look under your steering wheel you will see a wire block. It has 7 different color blocks. They are labeled by color. Look for the Gray block and in that block look for the Gray wire coming out of pin 1. That is the target wire for your positive wire. The ground is fairly easy. You can see it in the pictures. Keep in mind there is a ground location on each side of the counsel so there is not need to run the negative wire from the passenger side to the drivers side.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are amber.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know what you meen. I especially love the interior at night with the IOM interior and all the Amber lighting.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
did you change your overhead light to LED also?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh I know all about wanting things to look balanced. I put it in but you cannot tell they are a different shade of amber because the lens that goes over it blocks alot of the light. I think it adds just that little extra ombiance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts