Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my car this afternoon. First things first. Anna at Sparta chevy is great as well as everyone else at the dealership. It was a great experience and I highly recommend them. No tricks and very honest.

Short review from my drive home.

I LOVE THE CAR TO DEATH. BETTER THAN I EXPECTED. I love the interior. I think it looks great with the cloth. Where the plastic pieces go on the 2SS interior, instead it has the same cloth material as the rest of the interior. I think this looks 1000x better IMO.Car doesnt feel stripped down at all. Its just great...I love it.

Anyone who thinks that a 4th gen will be neck and neck with this car stock for stock is just kidding themselves. I dont know what some people were saying about them feeling slow. THIS CAR HAS BALLS. I didnt hit it too hard being that it is new...but trust me I owned a 4th gen and I think this would put at least 5 cars on one in the 1/4 stock for stock. **** near equal to my old car when it was cam only. But it has been a while since I have been in a powerful car so that could be part of it also.

Steering feel. Some say it is slow or unresponsive? LOL...I guess if you are comparing to a vette maybe...im not sure, havent ridden in a new one. But the car feels like its on rails. Ride is firm but still very comfortable and not too harsh. Clutch and transmission feel is great. I havent drove a stick in a few years and I didnt have any problems.

The bad. Well it is kind of hard to see out of. Also I would guess if you are about 6'4 or above you might start getting head room problems. I had the seat adjusted all the way down and I had about 3 inches to spare for my head.

One other thing is that I can hear a slight rattle or noise of some sort when pushing the clutch in quickly. I am going to put some miles on it and see if it goes away. If not I guess ill have to take it to a dealership. Hope its not the throw out bearing. Has anyone else heard this noise?

Thats about it for now. Anna has a pic and I think she will post it when she sees the thread. Im not going to take any until I get it cleaned up a bit. I told them not to wash the car so it is rather dirty.

:D:D:D;);):D:D:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

1 - 16 of 16 Posts