Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm very happy to say that I now have my first job! Nothing fancy though, I'm just a full time crew member at Wendys ;) . This friday, I am taking my permit test so wish me luck! Next,I am paying my own money to get in Driver's Ed. I'm a pretty good driver but I want to be extra safe. I'll be working at Wendys until January and then I'll be working with my mom at a Children's Hospital where they are going to start me out at about $10 an hour. I am praying and keeping my fingers crossed that I have my Camaro by October of 2012 at the latest. My goal is to save up $7000 as a down payment whether the Camaro is used or brand new, doesn't matter to me as long as I'm able to get one :) . I will keep everyone updated on my progress.

Talk to everyone soon! ;) :)

·
8,984 Posts
Good Job!

Welcome!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Welcome and good luck with your goals. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Congrats & Good Luck on Ur test!!!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like ya have a good plan to work from and an excellent goal! :thumbsup: And don't let any little setbacks get ya down. Life is just funny that way but it works out. :D

Bill

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
congrats!! and good luck!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
welcome to :5go:
from the old world
congrats on your first job
believe me,
someone who knows what the goal is and keeps pursuing it, will make it
stay focussed on your goal, whatever will happen...
did you know that all the apollo-missions to the moon were off target for 90% of the time. but they all did not miss the moon. whenever they were off the ideal line, the made the neccessary corrections.
so whenever their should be a problem, do not feel lost in space!
just do what has to be done, some corrections and keep focussed on your goal
you will make it:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Congrats:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Congrats, My first "official" job was at the "new" Wendys in Riverside Ca in 1977. I wish you luck and as was stated above. Keep "the prize" in view. There are two "Fumes" in your future. "Perfumes" Girls and Gas Fumes Cars. Good luck....

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Good Luck! We are all here pulling for you!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
You have a dream and you have a plan!! I hope everything works out for you!!

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
I'm very happy to say that I now have my first job! Nothing fancy though, I'm just a full time crew member at Wendys ;) . This friday, I am taking my permit test so wish me luck! Next,I am paying my own money to get in Driver's Ed. I'm a pretty good driver but I want to be extra safe. I'll be working at Wendys until January and then I'll be working with my mom at a Children's Hospital where they are going to start me out at about $10 an hour. I am praying and keeping my fingers crossed that I have my Camaro by October of 2012 at the latest. My goal is to save up $7000 as a down payment whether the Camaro is used or brand new, doesn't matter to me as long as I'm able to get one :) . I will keep everyone updated on my progress.

Talk to everyone soon! ;) :)
Congrats on the job :D

I wish you well. Having goals is the only way to go through life, just be sure they are right for you :cool:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts