Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, had my competition licensing on friday.....and i got it! man i was nervous all day. it was pretty easy, just got a little worried when they brought other racers in to do the last couple laps with us. if theres contact...you fail. and i didnt want these random guys to determine my fait if ipass or fail....but i passed. no contact. had a great time. and it was a long day. from 8am to 7;30 pm. just need to decide what class i want to race in now.... camaro/mustang challenge?

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
wow that's pretty awsome!!! congrats hun :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Awsome! You make us all proud to be here with you.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Congrats, how long you been working to get it...

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrats, how long you been working to get it...
since last year. i did the school in september and then after the schooling your able to get the license. but the testing is only 3 times a year. this was the last one for the year. so i didnt want to go to the first one, because i wanted to get some practice runs in. so a few weeks back i did a lapping day to get warmed up for this testing. its been kinda stressful and very releaving to have it done. now i can move on to actual racing. so if anyone has any ideas for what racing i should get into...im open to all opinions.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts