1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Ssweet!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I Like it!!! looks sharp!! what tailights do u have?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very nice choice! [URL="
[/URL] It's a shame that most drivers don't have a clue as to what that means.
I have never been one who shys away from what he doesn't know and in this case I don't. So please enlighten me,What the hell does it mean? Thanking you in advance you see this is the only way one learns.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have never been one who shys away from what he doesn't know and in this case I don't. So please enlighten me,What the hell does it mean? Thanking you in advance you see this is the only way one learns.
Supercharged :) They're often referred to as "blowers" and in the case that someone has a supercharged vehicle, it can be stated that the vehicle is "blown".
-Just to touch the tip of the iceberg for ya...

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Yes...as already stated it means an engine that has been supercharged...because in the old days superchargers were referred to as blowers. But most people reading that plate are not familiar with the good use of the term...but they are very familiar with the more negative connotation...which doesn't mean anything good at all...lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yes...as already stated it means an engine that has been supercharged...because in the old days superchargers were referred to as blowers. But most people reading that plate are not familiar with the good use of the term...but they are very familiar with the more negative connotation...which doesn't mean anything good at all...lol
So true, unfortunately people do think its the negative term :(

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Injection is nice but I'd rather be blown...take it how you want. LOL.......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts