Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
xxSkullZxx
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I just got my new wheels on today. I bought the TSW Mugello's in Matte Black. Sorry the pic is sideways. Not sure why.

Attachments

·
xxSkullZxx
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looking good...! :thumbsup:

what size...?
they are 18 x 8. Was going to bump up to 20's, but then I heard that the LS aren't really meant for such a big wheel and I would need to go through a bunch of stuff to recalibrate my speedometer and whatnot. Although I have seen some LS's on here and other places that have gone up to 20 inch wheels and they look awesome.

·
xxSkullZxx
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
4,590 Posts

·
Banned
258 Posts
Those look great in that color on IOM. Very nice. How much do they weigh?

·
Registered
244 Posts
they are 18 x 8. Was going to bump up to 20's, but then I heard that the LS aren't really meant for such a big wheel and I would need to go through a bunch of stuff to recalibrate my speedometer and whatnot. Although I have seen some LS's on here and other places that have gone up to 20 inch wheels and they look awesome.
xxSKULLZxx,

I think you made the right decision. Appearance wise too much wheel looks lousey and too much tire looks bad as well. One needs to strike the right balance to make the Camaro look good.

On my 08' Impala SS my 18" looks just fine and I'm much happy withwhat I have.

In about three months if everything goes well I plan to seriously get a Camaro but I want the RS package. It all depends on my AAA insurance and what the annual premium will be.

Anyway you got a super nice car and I'd say just enjoy driving it. All you needs is a nice lady beside you on a nice Saturday/Sunday drive.

Mail Clerk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts