Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Very nice! I am surprised on all the various stripe combinations there are! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I really don't like the rear stripes coming down that far and missing the pinstripes surrounding them. However the width on them is perfect and hte front stripes are perfect.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I really don't like the rear stripes coming down that far and missing the pinstripes surrounding them. However the width on them is perfect and hte front stripes are perfect.
I hear ya...just think of all the fingerprints that are going to show! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, I got them because I like that they cover the whole trunk. I kind of like the black out on the back that people are doing, but I thought it was a bit much. This is a good compromise. When they become a little more available and the dealers start cutting each others throats on prices, I am going to order the small spoiler. I went with vinyl so I could decide what I like and what I would do different so in a few months I might have it removed and have some stripes painted.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I don't think the stripe going all the way down on the rear looks right either.
As long as the own is happy though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts