Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
congrats! so what's the VIN? i'm not sure what VIN's they are up to now, since the VIN tracker is no longer working

·
Registered
80 Posts
Wow they are really pumping the cars out I received my status last thursday and got my vin # and I'm 5952. So in under four days they have pumped out quite a few. Congrats bro and welcome to the club :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Wow they are really pumping the cars out I received my status last thursday and got my vin # and I'm 5952. So in under four days they have pumped out quite a few. Congrats bro and welcome to the club :)
i wanna join the club!!! :( :lol: i guess i will eventually :)...im starting to hate the number 1100

·
Registered
395 Posts
1100 is the absolute worse number I can think of these days.
you got that right, but good things are supposed to come to those who wait, I guess all of us are gonna be testing that theory :rolleyes: :lol:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just five away from 6666. The VIN is assigned well before the car is built. At least as soon as the car is scheduled to be put into the system at the plant. I work in the early part of trim at a GM plant in Missouri and the VIN is on every build sheet we use on the vehicle from start to finish.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts