Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got rear ended while I was slowing down for a driver turning in front of me. There was a 17 year old girl in the vehicle behind me, I guess she was talking to her friend instead of paying attention to the road. While I was slowing down I was looking in my rear view mirror and could see her lights get closer and brighter. She ended up hitting me. Then there was another vehicle that hit the girl that hit me, so her car hit mine again.

Its not too bad, I'm glad its fixable.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
oh man i would be a mess of tears and sobbing right now if that was my car. very sorry to hear that this happened. hopefully she had insurance and it gets taken of quickly

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just stared at her and gave her a dirty look. She and her friend tried to say my tail lights were not working so they didn't see me slowing down thats why they hit me. The officer checked them and they worked fine. Go figure.
I'm perfectly fine so far. I'm not too mad because I can fix the car, and might end up with a Corsa exhaust since the stock is bent.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Glad all are healthy. Car can be fixed and she can loose her license with enough points. :D

·
Registered
457 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was texting too with the story they made up...good to see it can be fixed and you should DEFINITELY put a Corsa exhaust in there!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was texting too with the story they made up...good to see it can be fixed and you should DEFINITELY put a Corsa exhaust in there!
One of the witnesses said that there was one girl that got out of the car, opened the trunk and grabbed something, then took off. I dont know what that was about, but must have been something. She better be thankful she wasnt in the trunk for a while because another car hit them and the whole back was smashed in.
Hearing the brakes squeal of the second vehicle that hit was pretty scary and I was still in my car.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
I just stared at her and gave her a dirty look. She and her friend tried to say my tail lights were not working so they didn't see me slowing down thats why they hit me. The officer checked them and they worked fine. Go figure.
I'm perfectly fine so far. I'm not too mad because I can fix the car, and might end up with a Corsa exhaust since the stock is bent.
Bummer for sure. Glad nobody was hurt.
Glad to see the positive attitude about it :thumbsup:

+1 to you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts