Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 3800, VIN #2G1FT1EW2A9107460!! SHould be delivered in a couple weeks. I will post pics when it's here!!!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Even though I feel lousy this morning, CONGRATS! (still waiting for an update :mad:)
It'll happen man, I've been feeling crappy the last couple weeks everytime I see someone taking delivery and I can't even get an update, but when it finally comes it'll be so worth the wait!!!!

Thanks guys for the congrats, and thanks to everyone for making the wait "tolerable"!! :lol: Couldn't have done it without the people on this forum :5go:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
At 3800, VIN #2G1FT1EW2A9107460!! SHould be delivered in a couple weeks. I will post pics when it's here!!!!
Congrats!!! I thought I'd be giving you a ride in mine to "pass the time", but it may turn out to be the opposite! :5go:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats!!! I thought I'd be giving you a ride in mine to "pass the time", but it may turn out to be the opposite! :5go:
Hahaha, you never know, mine could sit in purgatory for months!!! We'll definitely have to meet up though when one of us gets his!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts