Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

I just found this site and I gotta say i am impressed that a whole forum exists on this car already.

I cant say too much about what I do but i can say i am one of the many people at GM design who are working on trying to make the Camaro Concept a reality. (Dont ask for details because I wont tell you!)

The enthusiasm this car has generated is inspiring...i look forward to reading all your thoughts on this car!

Hopefully this is more proof that GM does listen to its customers more so than any other auto maker!

·
Registered
503 Posts
:hello: Like Chris said, we really are greatful of any "insider" who comes here. We're really looking forward to this car and the future.

·
Registered
863 Posts
GoTeamCamaro said:
Hopefully this is more proof that GM does listen to its customers more so than any other auto maker!
Its proof that GM isn't stupid. The proof it listens to its customers will come when the production date is announced and when we get news that its priced right :D

·
Registered
861 Posts
man he is stuck on that weak 5.3 isn't he! the 5.3 is not half the motor that the 5.7 was and it has nothing on a 7.0 maybe he should give up and buy a v-6

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Gonna be a 5th gen owner said:
man he is stuck on that weak 5.3 isn't he! the 5.3 is not half the motor that the 5.7 was and it has nothing on a 7.0 maybe he should give up and buy a v-6
Don't dog the 5.3l engine entirely, it served it's purpose. My 5.3l powered 2000 GMC would out run my 1998 5.7l :D

Look at the SSR, it could move that overpriced showroom paperweight enough so GM finally got smart and packaged the 6.0l in it and dropped the price :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts