Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont even have my car yet, but I am already excited for aftermarket...what are the best websites and how much longer until we start getting a Chevrolet Camaro aftermarket parts catalog that includes the new ones?

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Then contact "Diller" my co-worker....he'll give you a discount, and not nail you on the shipping, and has a HASSLE FREE RETURN policy....AND, if you buy LOTS from him, I will MAIL you a Camaro Scotty thank you kit!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Then contact "Diller" my co-worker....he'll give you a discount, and not nail you on the shipping, and has a HASSLE FREE RETURN policy....AND, if you buy LOTS from him, I will MAIL you a Camaro Scotty thank you kit!
What, no Diller thank you kit? All I know so far is that I want the fuel filler door. I'm on the fence about the air intake kit, and am thinking aftermarket for an upgraded exhaust (unless someone's got first-hand impressions of and HP increase data on the GM performance exhaust).

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That alone is incentive:D but I still gotta get the darn thing first that is the hardest part....I will save this post somehow, copy and paste for all I care I just wanna make sure I do all I can to make this car something very special

1 - 7 of 7 Posts