Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's his description:

THE CAR IS A FAST AND FURIUS CAR, LETHERS YELLOW AND BLACK RACING SEATS,EXAUSTER IS CHANGED,ANGEL LIGTHS, CARBON FIBER TAIL LIGHTS, RACING 18 INCH RINS,ALMOST NEW TIRES THEY ARE A SPECIAL TIPE OF TIRES, HAS A RACING CLUTCH,HAS BMW Z3 FENDERS, BODYKIT, WINGS, THE CAR IS ALL MODIFDED I SPEND MORE THAN 12000 ON THIS CAR JUST TO MODIFED HIM, MORE THAN 400 HP, CARBON FIBER HOOD, CAME WITH A SOUND SYSTEM, 3 10INCH MTX SUBWOFEER GREAT DEAL
:lol: :rotflmao:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay, I just submitted this "question".
You mentioned something about a race. I'd love to race that "400hp beast". When it doesn't sell, bring it up to Chicago. I'll run you for whatever you want. No less than $1000 and the sky is the limit. You also said that you have something "in the hood" to help make power. You show a pic of the motor and it's stock. So unless there is a huge hidden kit on there, I call BS. So yeah, shoot me an email and we can discuss the terms of the race. Heads up, for as much money as you have.
I'll post the reply when I get it.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You spelled it wrong. It's "Fast and Furius".

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
these idiots never cease to amaze me, i wonder if he even has a dyno sheet to prove his claim

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's got a "paper". :rotflmao:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeet, I'm the new high bidder. You know you want it Lorcin

·
Registered
187 Posts
Q:Maybe you didnt understand the question. I was asking about engine mods or other mechanical modifications to the car and if you can tell me what they are. I am very interested and the car looks really nice but im curious as to whats under the hood. If you can post some pictures of the engine that would be nice too.Feb-10-06

A: did a lot stuff under the hood, but i never did nothing inside the engine because, i could lose my insurance on the car,once you do something inside the engine it self you lose your engine insurance, and belive me you don't want to do that, but if you want i can send you more pictures of the engine, cooler, the things inside the hood, more detail pictures

·
Registered
49 Posts
:eek: That has got to be the ugliest Mustang I've seen in ages.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yeah... thats pretty bad. I think the custom license plate holder is the worst thing on it. Even if that was the only modification on it, I would consider it one of the ugliest mustangs I have ever seen. :BangHead:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, the engine insurance.................... my bad.

·
Registered
22 Posts
It is what it is. Sadly, I'm sure it does well on the local show circuit.

400hp. :lol: Riiiight.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
LT1SS said:
Sweeeeeeeeet, I'm the new high bidder. You know you want it Lorcin
yeah i'd like to take it to a crusher and watch it get put out of its misery.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NEWSFLASH!!!!

It's 300hp now. Read the questions. :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts