Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
It looks big, but it's only about the size of an aveo? I wish it were bigger. I think 150 horsepower would be enough- considering the prius has like 119

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
I think it's more comparable to the size of a Cobalt/G5.
Which would make more sense considering the fact that it will be built on the same platform as Cobalt/G5 (Delta)

Cobalt sedan dimensions:
Length: 180.5
Width: 67.7
Height: 57.0
Cargo: 13.9

Definitely a better comparison.

Though really, looking at those dimensions, an Aveo is not as small as everyone thinks it is.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I think the 40 mile batt is fine with me, I only live 10 miles from school and 20 miles to work, so if I were to use for school, I wouldnt really have to fill up, but by the time its out I may be graduating from school, either way its great to see it coming along

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
"More streamlined than the concept"... BOO GM!!! I'm sorry, but I'm a little irked by the comparative boringness of the production Volt. I hear its the most aerodynamic car GM has ever made, but the concept was so... so... gorgeous! Oh well, I'll still be in line to test drive it. If I somehow magically win the lottery by then, that would be a perfect second car to my Camaro :D

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
"More streamlined than the concept"... BOO GM!!! I'm sorry, but I'm a little irked by the comparative boringness of the production Volt. I hear its the most aerodynamic car GM has ever made, but the concept was so... so... gorgeous! Oh well, I'll still be in line to test drive it. If I somehow magically win the lottery by then, that would be a perfect second car to my Camaro :D
Well..I would rather have it a bit more bland and get 40 miles to the charge than it to be **** sexy and get like...20. :p

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts