Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a few months away from placing my order and have been to many dealers but have not yet seen the gray leather. It looks great in pics, can any of the gray leather owners comment? Also, please confirm the sides of the seats are black trimmed. Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm a few months away from placing my order and have been to many dealers but have not yet seen the gray leather. It looks great in pics, can any of the gray leather owners comment? Also, please confirm the sides of the seats are black trimmed. Thanks.
The seats are gray and are nice looking but the only reason I didn't get them is because the carpet is also gray. I had gray carpets on my Impala SS and they showed dirt really easily and even water looked like dirt. Otherwise, I would have bought gray. Maybe with some black floor mats or if you never see dirt and mud, they would be fine. I believe the sides are black.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, they do look sweet but I too have concerns about keeping them clean. May have to invest on some nice weathertech or some other heavy duty mats....or just not allow anyone on board.

·
Registered
906 Posts
The 2-tone gray is very nice! I wouldn't have mine any other way! The floor is way light though, definitely need another kind of mat. I just got clear ones and they look just fine.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
The gray interior is awesome with the 2 tone look. I am going to buy some black floor mats to offset the gray carpet,
Saaaa-weet seats! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
459 Posts
I have the gray interior with the silver ice outside and the interior looks good with the offsetting colors of light and dark gray with the light gray floors. I have not had any problem cleaning either.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks, that was actually pretty quick like 15 minutes.
They look good I like the front seats much more if the used black on the bolsters of the rear seats I think it would have looked a little better. They're still nice though.

Like This

1 - 17 of 17 Posts