·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Being the nice, unselfish guy that I am, and because you're the owner and founder of this fine site...OK...you've got dibs...

after me:D

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
If anything she is definitely looking for someone with a house near the beach in case me.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Based on my reading of tabloid covers at the supermarket, I believe we're all out of luck unless I've guessed wrong about your genders. Sorry to spoil it for you, but hey keep dreaming you actually thought you had a chance if she was into dudes so I know you've all got great imaginations.:D

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Based on my reading of tabloid covers at the supermarket, I believe we're all out of luck unless I've guessed wrong about your genders. Sorry to spoil it for you, but hey keep dreaming you actually thought you had a chance if she was into dudes so I know you've all got great imaginations.:D
Geez...way to spoil our fun.:nutkick: Well, she was into dudes, but I guess her moron x-fiance screwed it all up.

That's OK...I'm a lesbian too.:nana:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
hahahah :lol: then i get first dibs! sorry, octane!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts