Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I stopped by a dealer today to see the SGM in person (loved it, gonna go with that over black, but it is close) and so I was asking if he had the stuff to order a 2011 2LT/RS in SGM. He went to check and said that the SGM is currently only available on the SS and 2SS. Does anyone know if that is true? If so, does anyone know when it would be available on the V6 models?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I don't think that's true...maybe one of the dealers here will confirm that it's BS.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, what you are saying is: I should be able to order the car I want (2011 SGM 2LT/RS), and that I probably shouldn't do it through that guy?;)

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
So, what you are saying is: I should be able to order the car I want (2011 SGM 2LT/RS), and that I probably shouldn't do it through that guy?;)
yes, I'd find another dealer...or just tell him he's wrong.:rolleyes:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Just go to another dealer it will be easier that way or buy one from one of our sponsors here

·
Registered
219 Posts
Have them check their distribution updates (or find another dealer).

Week of 6/28/2010
Effective 6/28/2010, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
• LS Color and Trim section-Added exterior color (GHS) Synergy Green Metallic, WA-708S and applied existing footnote 1.
It is "A" with (AFA) Black and (AFB) Gray interiors.
• LT Color and Trim section-Added exterior color (GHS) Synergy Green Metallic, WA-708S and applied existing footnote 3.
It is "A" with (AFC/AFF) Black and (AFD/AFG) Gray interiors.
• SS Color and Trim section-Added exterior color (GHS) Synergy Green Metallic, WA-708S and applied existing footnote 3.
It is "A" with (AFJ/AFM) Black and (AFK/AFN) Gray interiors.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
:facepalm:

if your dealer is that incompetent to know what models a 2011 SGM was available in, especially when ALL 2010s were ONLY available in a 1LT, i suggest you order yours from Camaro Scotty, SS-Eric, or Little Bank Robber and have them ship it to you!

and yes, the others are correct, SGM is available in all models for a limited time.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
:facepalm:

if your dealer is that incompetent to know what models a 2011 SGM was available in, especially when ALL 2010s were ONLY available in a 1LT, i suggest you order yours from Camaro Scotty, SS-Eric, or Little Bank Robber and have them ship it to you!
Amazing isn't it? I mean how lucky are we to have those 3 as regulars here when there are so many terrrible sales reps out there?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts