Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that 7-up looking green,i think its called synergy.how many camaros are painted this color?is it limited to certain years or options?im currently driving a pontiac solstice which is a nice car,but every time i see a synergy green camaro i want one...

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
The color is officially called Synergy Green Metallic or SGM for short. The color was originally produced in 2010 as the Synergy Special Edition Camaro available only as a 1LT in both manual and automatic transmissions. So all the 2010's are optioned the same except some have sunroofs and some do not. The global production number of SGM's in 2010 was 2425 cars.

Then in 2011 Chevy made the color available for order as a V6 or V8 in any trim level (LS, 1LT, 2LT, 1SS, 2SS). The total number of SGM's produced in 2011 was 4465.

The color has not been available on a Camaro since 2011...but in 2014 SGM became available on the Chevy Sonic but they renamed the color Dragon Green.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i love the color but on a sonic?i cant see that,at all.if i wind up deciding on a camaro instead of my solstice thats the color i want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts