Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hei Everybody!

I figured since I´ve owned 3 F-bodies it was time to check forums for tuning and support from up here at the Northpole.

I drove my first Camaro in the arctic winter (stud tires under..) with a load of bricks in the trunk to keep from fish-tailing! :screwy:

Nice to meet you all. Well it´s time browse the forum. Catch ya later :)

Happy Trails,
bills2north
Up to date I´ve driven `86´ Black n Gold Camaro 5l. Z28 targa, `85´ Silver Trans Am 5l. targa and now `95´ White Camaro Z28 5.7l. targa.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hei Guys calm down! ;)

I live near the arctic circle in Finland.

How did I get up here???
Did the tour bus leave me behind?
Did my plane go North instead of South?
Did my plane fly through the Burmuda triangle?
Did I wrap myself up hoping to be left under Megan Fox´s tree, but Santa screwed-up?

Well no. You see, I met a sweet blonde in California but guess what???
She wasn´t a Californian blonde.. she was a Scandinavian blonde!!
Looks, brains, guts and appetite.. and I don´t mean for Swedish pancakes! lol

I had to see where she came from! It´s like a candy store up here. On the street guys sway from side to side wasted and girls tops bounce up and down! Weird traffic, eh? 8) Too bad I´m off the market I guess..

You guys are funny- Great humor! If you´ve been good I´ll be sure to forward your greetings to Santa next time I go for a cruise. ;)

Ps. Just a tip. When asking for money from Santa Euro is the currency of choice at a $1.56. 8)

·
Registered
13 Posts
welcome to the site man!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.