Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh wait, that's what we always called GM from the Ford side of the world :D. The Dark Side ...

Mostly I've had Mustangs, but at the moment I'm driving an import. I really, really enjoy the STI but I think I'll head back on over to V8 RWD for my next toy. In the past I've lusted after the drivetrains GM puts into its muscle cars, but I just wasn't super interested in the rest of the package. The 5th generation Camaro, however, is a work of art. And with the same kick ass drivetrains GM has been turning out for years, I'm very interested. IMO this is where Ford could have gone with the Mustang if they weren't stuck on the modulars. Ford won't get me back until they move on to something more compelling than a 4.6L...

So I'm going to lurk around some more, maybe post once in a while, and see where things go between now and the actual release of the Camaro. This is a great time for car enthusiasts, it's nice to have so many good choices available. :thumbsup: I think my next car will either be the new Camaro, or a Corvette. I like them both for entirely different reasons. I wish I were rich, I'd have a garage like Jay Leno's...

:hello:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys for the friendly welcome!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
welcome from jersey rootus.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts