Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, does anyone have some photos of their interior with gray leather? I looking at buying a 2013 silver ice metallic camaro with gray leather interior but would like to see some photos if possible.

Thanks,
CyCam1

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Bama! That is what I was looking for. I like it. Black interior is nice but it sometimes looks plain. The Camaro I was looking to get was a Silver Ice 2LT with the gray interior. They just gave a description and had no photos.

It is a GM-PEP car. Some bigshot drives it for work for 6 months and then they have to turn it in. I get around a $5100 discount plus my rebate and retiree discount on top of it. it's like $7100 total off sticker. I can refuse it if it is damaged when I go to get it from the Dealer who will pick it up for me.

I never saw a Camaro with the gray leather interior before.

Is it hard to keep clean? I know you have had your car for a few years now.
It looks great.

I hope you have been doing well. I haven't been on here for a while. I sold my 2010 cyber gray Camaro last year for a new 2012 Challenger. The job I had for the last 4 months put 10,000 miles on my new car. They paid me for mileage but it put a ton a miles on in a few months and now I am between assignments and don't put any miles on it. I figure with the above deal I can't go wrong. If I drive that 2013 Camaro for a year, Edmunds says it will still be worth over $23,500 a whole year from now. With my trade of the Challenger I will only pay $20,500 including tax and title for a $30770 MSRP Camaro.

Thanks again my friend,
CyCam1

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Thanks, Bama! That is what I was looking for. I like it. Black interior is nice but it sometimes looks plain. The Camaro I was looking to get was a Silver Ice 2LT with the gray interior. They just gave a description and had no photos.

It is a GM-PEP car. Some bigshot drives it for work for 6 months and then they have to turn it in. I get around a $5100 discount plus my rebate and retiree discount on top of it. it's like $7100 total off sticker. I can refuse it if it is damaged when I go to get it from the Dealer who will pick it up for me.

I never saw a Camaro with the gray leather interior before.

Is it hard to keep clean? I know you have had your car for a few years now.
It looks great.

I hope you have been doing well. I haven't been on here for a while. I sold my 2010 cyber gray Camaro last year for a new 2012 Challenger. The job I had for the last 4 months put 10,000 miles on my new car. They paid me for mileage but it put a ton a miles on in a few months and now I am between assignments and don't put any miles on it. I figure with the above deal I can't go wrong. If I drive that 2013 Camaro for a year, Edmunds says it will still be worth over $23,500 a whole year from now. With my trade of the Challenger I will only pay $20,500 including tax and title for a $30770 MSRP Camaro.

Thanks again my friend,
CyCam1
No problem and thank you.. I was the same way as you with the black just looked too plain. It is not hard to keep clean at all just get some good leather cleaner and some leather conditioner and wont have any trouble keeping it clean. I have had mine almost 4 years now..Thats an awesome deal :thumbsup:

Thank you again my friend...

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Yeah, I love my grey interior also. The all black interior never did anything for me. The grey is cooler and brighter. In the summer, I keep a towel on the driver's seat bottom to keep my legs from sweating/sticking to the leather when I wear shorts. Go for grey!!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I love my grey interior also. The all black interior never did anything for me. The grey is cooler and brighter. In the summer, I keep a towel on the driver's seat bottom to keep my legs from sweating/sticking to the leather when I wear shorts. Go for grey!!!
That's what I as thinking, because the summers are hot here in Nashville too.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same interior on my 2012 and love it. No problems keeping it clean either. As stated just get a good leather cleaner and conditioner.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, I like it a lot now that I have it. It looks good with the dark contrasting sides of the seats. So far the seats are staying cool too.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The carpet could be a problem if you live where you have snow and slush. If that were the case then I would get rubber type floor mats.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts