Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does this photo make anyone else consider switching from black leather to grey?

Thanks to Camaro Scotty for the pic from the Milwaukee Auto Show!:5go:

-Brad

·
Registered
116 Posts
I haven't ordered yet, but I think I'm going with gray. I just wish they did a white one like in the convertible concept, that would look great. I would like to see a picture of the tan/beige though.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
it's nice looking...but I'll stick with my black cloth.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Given that I have ordered a silver 2SS/RS with gray interior, the top SS picture above enabled me to see a view that I had not yet been able to experience.

Thank you very much.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks much Bgrorud, that's what I ordered (Gray) and its one less decision I have to second guess myself about :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'd go for the gray if I were to get a convertible. It would be less of the "D*nm that's hot" factor after sittin' in the sun with the top down. :) I'll stick with the black.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, see, here I was all happy with my choice of Black Leather, one of the last things I kept debating about and then this pic comes out so I start to second guess myself.

I do really wish the carpet and headliner were black though. I am thinking I will stick with Black for now and just utilize the remote start if I leave it outside during the summer months, just need to remember to set the AC on max before I get out...:D

-Brad

·
Registered
38 Posts
That gray is very attractive. If I wasn't getting a yellow one, I'd consider it. Just don't think yellow and gray go too well together.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I really like the two-tone look of the grey and beige interiors.
Man they did a great job on that! :thumbsup:
I am not home where I have my Camaro "specs" info...what is the deal with the two-tone grey and beige? Is that what one gets when they order the Grey leather interior, is it different for an LT vs. an SS? :confused: I do not recall a two-tone option, but then, the mind is the first to go...

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Great picture. . I have a CGM on order and changed to the grey leather a while back. . . looks nice, but so does the black. . . I think my dealer will kill me if i changed another thing. LOL.
DET MSCL - all the color leather or cloth seats are two tone.

Ok, after going back and forth from both pictures, I sent a email to my guy and changed back to black.

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
I'm going to switch to grey & black! looks awesome

1 - 20 of 24 Posts