Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Me definitely. I am thinking of making a Dale Jr concept Clone... except instead of white- Cyber Gray.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am going to take a chance and order it. Luckily its a dealer installed option and they are going to let me look at it before putting it on the car. I may have them paint it to my specifications prior to putting it on the car.

·
Registered
64 Posts
i think the chin spoiler is good , but the rockers ...not so much. im going to work with some guys to make some new parts as soon as we get a car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just ammended my order yesterday. At first i felt like the kit was a little pricey. Having thought more about it, I'd probably pay 1200-1500 for an aftermarket kit then still have to paint and install it. I really do like the way the front end looks and the exhaust tips are pretty cool. I hope the exhaust tips don't make the catback too much harder to install......

·
Registered
146 Posts
Unless the production exhaust is different then the Camaro Black Sema car (which I suppose it very well could be), those rectangular tips you see in the rear weren't actually attached to the exhaust. The round exhaust was still sitting there behind the rectangular opening in the rear panel.

But like I said, the Camaro Black is the only car I've seen in person so can't say they'll all be like that.

Chris

·
Registered
4 Posts
ground effects

Got mine before car arrived then the dealer installed them went 10 miles and the 2 front rivots came loose allowing front to drop down about an inch exposing rivots took it back to dealer said they would have to talk to a GM tech still waiting . It consists of double side tape 8 rivots on the underside and 2 in the nose good luck

·
Registered
178 Posts
We ordered them, our car is Cyber Grey and we painted them to match. We have installed the rockers and will be installing the front and rear soon.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Got mine before car arrived then the dealer installed them went 10 miles and the 2 front rivots came loose allowing front to drop down about an inch exposing rivots took it back to dealer said they would have to talk to a GM tech still waiting . It consists of double side tape 8 rivots on the underside and 2 in the nose good luck
This is a known issue. But obviously not by your dealer. There has been a solution for about a month now. They have added more riviets and changed the install slightly. The other forum has the details.:cool:

·
Registered
178 Posts
This is a known issue. But obviously not by your dealer. There has been a solution for about a month now. They have added more riviets and changed the install slightly. The other forum has the details.:cool:

What forum are you referring to? Can you provide a link please, thanks.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts