Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wayne(hotrodhoodrat) just texted me. His 2yo dog Zoey died from cancer today. He also had to put down his 16yo dog today. Understandably he's beside himself. Yea...an MC Lounge group hug is in order.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
This deeply saddens me cause its a tough situation to get through but with friends you can make it.. Hang in there Wayne we are always here for you my friend...:candlesad:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Group HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Always a difficult time when pets have to leave us. Thoughts and prayer for you Wayne....Hugs

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
So sorry Wayne, we love ya man!:(

·
Registered
474 Posts
It's hard enough when you have to put one down, but having to put two down in one day???.......That really sucks!!!!
My heart goes out to you Wayne and I hope things start getting better for you soon. Big man hug from here Bro!!! :candlesad:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Big hug Hotrod, so sorry for your loss, pets are so much more than just pets. They always have a piece of your heart which makes it so much harder to say goodbye.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I know how you feel Hotrod ... Sunday will be one year from when I had to take my almost (1 month short) 16yo Lab in ... its hard ... hug from here

·
Registered
807 Posts
wish you all the best...!!!

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
HotRod,
Here is a great big hug for you ((....................................................)).

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss Wayne. Never is easy to loss a beloved pet. May fond memories of time spent with both of your dogs bring you comfort in your time of sorrow. Hugs to you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am very saddened to hear of your loss. My heart goes out to you man.

Jeff

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sorry to hear that, Hotrod! As others have said, our pets are a big part of our lives. They love us as we loved them. Keep both of them close to your heart, and you will always have them with you.

*hugs*

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
I know how you feel, bro. I still think about my border collie, and she's been gone for 34 years.

...but I remember the good times, not the bad. We loved each other unreservedly.

Like I said, remember the good times, and be thankful your buddy is at peace now.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
It's one of the worst things a pet owner has to do.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts