Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Malleus Dei...

Sorry for the lousy pictures. It was cloudy and I was in a hurry cuz it looks like rain is coming.

I took a little too much time installing front splash guards, marker lights, Technostalgia Afterburner LED Taillights, shark gills, fuel door, and detailing her.

Now just waiting on an intake from CAI, Inc. Dog gone it Bill!!! Hurry up and get that thing in production!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,382 Posts
Looking very good, I'd be out driving around anyway.:eek:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Very nice!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would have drove her in the rain, but not sure how those F1 tires are in the rain. Tread isn't very deep.

·
Registered
154 Posts
the f1s are just fine in the rain, just sh**ty in the snow(I learned the hard way). looks good brother. More to come on a cousin in the near future.

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the f1s are just fine in the rain, just sh**ty in the snow(I learned the hard way). looks good brother. More to come on a cousin in the near future.
Thank you DJ!!!

That was me and wife's only concern about driving her in the rain. Any less tread, they'd be racing slicks. :lol:

Believe it or not, I don't mind driving in the rain. :eek: I like watching the water bead on the paint and blow off the windows.

Rain-X and Turtle Wax ICE, Baby!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Honestly, the car drives and handles very well in the rain. they look like slicks, but they are not. they work very well. I mean, just short of racing in the rain........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts