Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont blame the bimmer I wouldnt hit that Beautiful Yellow Camaro either :D

I had a bird $hit on mine yesterday as I pulled into the driveway .... I threatend his A$$ with words of using a 9mm on him ( Dam Texans ) Then I cleaned my car off and told her I was Sorry...... I think my neighbor thinks im Crazy she was like David are you talking to your car ? :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I dont blame the bimmer I wouldnt hit that Beautiful Yellow Camaro either :D

I had a bird $hit on mine yesterday as I pulled into the driveway .... I threatend his A$$ with words of using a 9mm on him ( Dam Texans ) Then I cleaned my car off and told her I was Sorry...... I think my neighbor thinks im Crazy she was like David are you talking to your car ? :lol:

I talk to mine all the time.... That is an expensive wreck :(

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
The BMW thought it was a toyota? Anyway that BMW is wrecked

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I talk to mine all the time.... That is an expensive wreck :(
me to lol the moment I first got into the car at classic and took her for a Ride ;) ( Eric ) I drove her through the parkinglot and the first words to my car was Hello Gorgous im going to take care of you and you take care of me deal ! then I pressed on the gas and I giggled like a little girl and said NOW NOW settle down :lol: ( TRUE STORY that even Eric didnt know )

if only a microphone was inside that car :lol:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
The BMW thought it was a toyota? Anyway that BMW is wrecked
Too funny! We had a toyota go through a house tonight in Atlanta. It was all over the news. Feel sorry for that driver and how he is feeling now.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
:lol: crazy BMW musta had rabies and just went crazy. at least the Camaro made out okay.

and yeah, we talk to our cars too :D i think i do it more than Scott tho

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
You should get the address of that dealer.. They will sell that vette for a song now.. LOL In my favorite color too..

·
Registered
183 Posts
The M5 was jealous of the 'vette. Either that or it looked in the mirror and decided to "fix" its face :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts