Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done one of these coversions? Any picture if you have? How much was your kit. What bulbs did you use? I've found a few kits on ebay and am thinking 8000k for the bulbs. Are any of these bulbs illegal? Any night time pics? Any pics of t/a or bird?

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
the 8000k i think are the whitest of HIDs all others are either blue or yellowish. and none of them should be illegal as long as they are bright enough and shine down the road a couple hundred feet as the law states.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
I've been told if they're not stock they are illegal.

however I'm not sure, since I have no car worthy of HIDs at the moment!!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
The best thing i found that was cheap was a Hella H4 conversion and I did High and low beams and Used the Silviana Ultra bulbs and they look great and I get tons of questions from people that seen them on and like the output.. And are 100% legal everywhere.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi guys, ive got a HID kit on my 3rd gen. dim/dip on the outer lights. they are so easy to fit. i use a 6000k kit which is the whitest, 8000k are slightly bluer. the kit cost me about £70 . the dim dip bulb uses a motor that pulls the guard back to expose the bulb through a window that gives it full beam. go for it ,you wont regret it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts