Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to bite my lip the other day one of our league bowler bought the v-6 mustang told me he added a cobra chip which gave him 75 more horsepower and added a cai which gave him amother 60 horsepower. He then said they dayno yes dayno it and it had 338 rwd :eek: all i could do was grin and say cool :lol:

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Yeah that Cobra chip makes the engine think it has 2 more cylinders. Didn't you know that?

·
Registered
216 Posts
I wish i had sold him all that. If i could sell every mustang owner that bs i would be rich. Now the gears are turning in my head:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Heh, clown. On a similar note I hear all the time putting 350 heads on a 305 adds alot of power as well as making it a 350.:lol: Even putting a 350 crank in a 305 will add power and 45 cubes. It amazes me these days what people come up with.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Heh, clown. On a similar note I hear all the time putting 350 heads on a 305 adds alot of power as well as making it a 350.:lol: Even putting a 350 crank in a 305 will add power and 45 cubes. It amazes me these days what people come up with.
I put 5.3 heads on my 5.7 engine. I guess I got a 5.3 now:lol:

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
kinda like the time i told you guys about the guy driving an old accord that said he raced and beat a Mustang SS in his Charger

:eek:rly::slap:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts