Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are having a baby!!!!

So I probably didn't have to make a whole thread about this, but it was the easiest way to not flood something else :lol: As of last night, Feb. 26th 12:31am Derrick and I found out we are PREGNANT!!! 4 tests later and I'm still in shock :lol: Making a doctors appointment ASAP in a couple weeks when I get to California, but we are pretty full of many emotions right now! I just had to tell my MC people!! :D I'm a female so of course I'll be updating this as it goes along lol.

We would love to hear advice! First time parents and what not, PLEASE share advice!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wait.....who is we???

Lol many exciting times ahead of us babe. I can't wait to share this experience with you. I love you!
Oh hush! Nobody knows you sine you never post ;)

Me either, gonna be a journey lol. I love you too, sweetheart :) Now everyone can see the V8 I've been talking about!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
529 Posts
So I probably didn't have to make a whole thread about this, but it was the easiest way to not flood something else :lol: As of last night, Feb. 26th 12:31am Derrick and I found out we are PREGNANT!!! 4 tests later and I'm still in shock :lol: Making a doctors appointment ASAP in a couple weeks when I get to California, but we are pretty full of many emotions right now! I just had to tell my MC people!! :D I'm a female so of course I'll be updating this as it goes along lol.

We would love to hear advice! First time parents and what not, PLEASE share advice!

I just had to highlight the "WE" are pregnant part. Does that mean you both are pregnant? Is his child due before yours? :lol:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just had to highlight the "WE" are pregnant part. Does that mean you both are pregnant? Is his child due before yours? :lol:
:lol::lol::lol: No!!! People always say "we" it takes 2 to tango!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Congrats .........I am not a parent and probably never will be seeing that i am 47 and single still lol. Enjoy the expirence.

·
Registered
474 Posts
And here JUST the other day you were tellin hotrod you weren't preggers! I think someone was witholding info! :rolleyes:

Congrats, and here's to a smooth pregnancy and a beautiful healthy baby!!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Congrats! My baby girl turned 3 months old on the 13th. She's learned to roll herself over and she squeals lol. She adorable. Idk if this is your first or not but it's an amazing gift. I wish you all the best! Get lots of sleep now, you won't get it later!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

Many exciting times ahead of us babe. I still cant believe it!!! I can't wait to share this experience with you. I love you!
Awesome Camaro bro :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hehe.... :lol: ...hahaha... TOLD YOU !!!! :p + :nana:

:yay::danceb: CONGRATS U 2 :danceb::yay:

:cheers::cheers:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Congrats....wait....don't I recall recently you saying you wouldn't be trading the Camaro anytime soon for a MOMMY car????? Happy for you. girl!!!!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Congrats!! Start saving money now... :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
And here JUST the other day you were tellin hotrod you weren't preggers! I think someone was witholding info! :rolleyes:

Congrats, and here's to a smooth pregnancy and a beautiful healthy baby!!!! :cheers:
Haha we definitely weren't withholding the info. I actually told her last night I figured you guys already suspected something with all the mommy mobile talk.

I wish I didnt have the thing barring me from getting pregnant....

I'm a dude :lol:

Congrats guys!!!
Lol yes that might be a bit of an issue.

Thank you!!

Congrats! My baby girl turned 3 months old on the 13th. She's learned to roll herself over and she squeals lol. She adorable. Idk if this is your first or not but it's an amazing gift. I wish you all the best! Get lots of sleep now, you won't get it later!
Thanks!! This is definitely our first lol can't wait to experience everything. Good luck with your baby girl.

Awesome Camaro bro :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hehe.... :lol: ...hahaha... TOLD YOU !!!! :p + :nana:

:yay::danceb: CONGRATS U 2 :danceb::yay:

:cheers::cheers:
Thank you!!!

Congrats....wait....don't I recall recently you saying you wouldn't be trading the Camaro anytime soon for a MOMMY car????? Happy for you. girl!!!!
Lol we won't be trading in her Camaro for quote a while. At this point we're thinking around 2 years or so. Who knows though, only time will tell.

Congrats!! Start saving money now... :)
Oh lord haha don't remind me! I'm freaking out.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

:lol::lol: We didn't know so that was truly a crazy coincidence!! Thank you so much!!
I wish I didnt have the thing barring me from getting pregnant....

I'm a dude :lol:

Congrats guys!!!
You wish you didn't? .... Is there something you need to get off your chest?? :lol::lol::eek::eek::eek: Thank you!
Congrats and best wishes!!!
Hey, it will be hard to get that stuff in the back seat, but you bet we are keeping my girl until we HAVE to get a mommy mobile. Already know the SUV I want!!!! :D :D
Here she is checking my brakes
Oh that is too cute!! She's beautiful!!
Congratulations to you and Derrick Cari!!! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness. You should name the baby in honor of how you two met...lol...something like Camille or Camaron? [URL="[/URL]
Thank you Envy!! Those are cute! I have some names I like, but Derrick isn't so sure about them ;) it's still really early though so plenty of time to get my way :lol::thumbsup:;)

Thank you all so much!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you Envy!! Those are cute! I have some names I like, but Derrick isn't so sure about them ;) it's still really early though so plenty of time to get my way :lol::thumbsup:;)

Thank you all so much!!!
Plenty of time to get you're way.......As usual:rolleyes::rolleyes::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts