Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mother nature is kicking my Camaro's ass lately....

I went through some serious hail storm driving through Colorado Springs yesterday... thankfully...no dents (none that I can see)... but, when I got home I almost had a heartattack when I noticed some paint chips on the front fender... ACK!!!!

Do I report it to my insurance and have it repainted or use touch up paint??

·
Registered
811 Posts
LOL!! Maybe you've seen this video last year but this was my Camaro that got absolutely hammered with seriously NASTY hail!! Best defense?! Keep it in the garage!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOR1T41x6MA

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Mother nature is kicking my Camaro's ass lately....

I went through some serious hail storm driving through Colorado Springs yesterday... thankfully...no dents (none that I can see)... but, when I got home I almost had a heartattack when I noticed some paint chips on the front fender... ACK!!!!

Do I report it to my insurance and have it repainted or use touch up paint??

i doubt thats hail damage its probably stone chips. report to insurance unless u wanna pay out of pocket and touch up wont really look right unless you know what your doing and build up the coats then sand out and polish

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i doubt thats hail damage its probably stone chips. report to insurance unless u wanna pay out of pocket and touch up wont really look right unless you know what your doing and build up the coats then sand out and polish
...i think i would know what happens to my car... :confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts