Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna dress up as the black stig.. my buddy and i were talking about halloween for our senior year, and wanted to make it awesome, so he claimed white stig, and me black stig.. am i gonna have to improv the whole costume though? doesn't seem like i can get anything that fits the bill for under a 100 bucks, much less a grand or two lol.. know it's really freakin early, but i'm trying to do homework, and this is where my thoughts went :lol:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Dont waste the year away its only january 2010.... buy the most expensive one you can find:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Whats expensive about that? Black helmet - see ebay for the cheapest look alike you can find, sand it and spray paint it black. Black gloves - A cheap set of black leather bike gloves can be had for about $15. A black jumpsuit - find a black one or dark color one and dye it a few times, maybe $40. A pair of black combat boots - Goodwill or surplus store used, maybe $30. Use Red duct tape cut in half lengthwise for the stripe stripes and yer golden. :thumbsup:

Sounds like a neat idea, I wonder how many people will "get it" though :lol:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whats expensive about that? Black helmet - see ebay for the cheapest look alike you can find, sand it and spray paint it black. Black gloves - A cheap set of black leather bike gloves can be had for about $15. A black jumpsuit - find a black one or dark color one and dye it a few times, maybe $40. A pair of black combat boots - Goodwill or surplus store used, maybe $30. Use Red duct tape cut in half lengthwise for the stripe stripes and yer golden. :thumbsup:

Sounds like a neat idea, I wonder how many people will "get it" though :lol:
haha.. i'm wearing black combat boots.. that was easy.. benefit of being in the military i guess:lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts