Modern Camaro Forums banner

Halos/Angel Eyes?

4K views 32 replies 16 participants last post by  brandonppr 
#1 ·
Was wondering what you guys think the odds are that the headlight halos will make it to production?

See less See more
#5 ·
i hope they don't... but i hope there's aftermarket halos. make the car ethusiest stick out just a lil more....

hell look at my fogs :D

they are red right now, not blue, all my interior is red

#6 ·
I dunno about wanting halos, but I like to see a HID option. I think bumblebee didnt have halo style lamps, but more like plain halogens and it still looked good.

#10 ·
HIDS is a must. I can't live without the **** HIDS. I was going to go with 10K top+bottom, but now i think that's too much of something, so 'i'm going to stick with a really nice set of 8k top and bottom. I Like to say this lol and i don;t care much about that halo stuff. but thank you if it comes with it, i will feel i'm getting more for my money :lol:

#18 ·
I think as along as it true to its shape and form, do it. The halos look good and add HIDs it would be better. Sliding tinted glass headlight cover would be cool to, but I think too expensive for the factory. A good add on for up the road.

#20 ·
Thats the biggest turn on about the car besides performance. Ive want a car that has good detail and refinement and has brute power. Even C5s, in my opinion had crappy interiors, the C6 are good though and seat are comfortable, but not my style.

#22 ·
so true, i have only a ebay HID kit but it does the job. i just hope there's replacment bulbs so u can change the temp, depending on the color i get. blue car, 6000k, white car 4300k hid, ect.

#24 ·
I hope the car has Halos in production.
But in the Consumer Digest Mag
It said the the Camaro will have 7 differ trim levels. I wonder will the Halos be apart of the trim levels.

#26 ·
Use magazine to make photo collages to make an inspirational poster, then burn the rest or mail it to me to wipe my ass with.

Although 7 trim would be cool, except for a "sport" model

RS, SS, Z28, ZL1, LX (stripper v6), RS/SS, Base V8 = 7

I see only, 4 trims and an trim option
Base V6, LX V6, SS, Z28, and RS as an appearance option
I most likely wrong, but it just as credable as those magazines.
At least they hype up potential buyers.

#25 ·
As you will quickly find out...don't trust magazines for Camaro info.

I don't trust consumer's digest much anyway, they tend to be quite biased against american cars ;).
Seriously, giving trucks low ratings because they ride like a truck? Come on.

#27 ·
I do wonder on the Concept if things like that hood are functional. And will they make prodution. I don't think GM has any vehicles with those head lights. If they don't make it in production some one should have it for the after market.

#32 ·
every company has a different color chart. like from what ive read before i purchased mind, 4300k was the whitest possible, but then other companies state 5000k is the whitest. but yea, lots of people get the blue due to the "coolness" but the higher the 'K' the worse it pierces the oncoming traffics eye. plus having projecters is a different story.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.