Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'Don't touch my junk,' is taking on new meaning.

"Truck nuts," fake bull testicles made of plastic or metal that drivers hang on the back of their pickups to make a truck look more manly, have been around for years. Some find them funny, while others find them offensive, prompting at least three states to try to ban them -- unsuccessfully.

Read more: Hanging of 'Truck Nuts' Grows into a Free Speech Debate - FoxNews.com

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
'Don't touch my junk,' is taking on new meaning.

"Truck nuts," fake bull testicles made of plastic or metal that drivers hang on the back of their pickups to make a truck look more manly, have been around for years. Some find them funny, while others find them offensive, prompting at least three states to try to ban them -- unsuccessfully.

Read more: Hanging of 'Truck Nuts' Grows into a Free Speech Debate - FoxNews.com
I'm sorry, but genitalia on public display isn't "speech". And unlike TV you can't just tune out, because it may be in staring you (and your kids) in the face in rush hour traffic.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will see how the court case goes. Never saw the point in them. Some people like putting fake cow balls on the trucks. Go figure.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
IMO i think it looks kind of dumb and it is offensive to kids.:5go:
some kids have nuts...why would it be offensive to them?
there was a high school where this girl made a bunch of shirts saying, "i love boobs" and she got away with it being ok because it was for breast cancer. why cant bull nuts hang on a truck?

i want some for my hummer now!

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
they probably shouldnt allow the girls on the back of trucker mud flaps then either huh?

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
You know folks started this but taking panty hose and putting two tennis balls in it and hanging them from there rearends on the trucks.
Looked real and funny.
Now we got rubber ones a company here makes all different colors.

imo looks hideous.

Sad to say I saw someone hang some off a 5thgen not to long ago shakes head.

takes all kinds.

there was a high school where this girl made a bunch of shirts saying, "i love boobs" ?
!

Yeah I have that shirt. Its promoting breast cancer.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
there was a high school where this girl made a bunch of shirts saying, "i love boobs" and she got away with it being ok because it was for breast cancer. why cant bull nuts hang on a truck?

i want some for my hummer now!
:confused: Since when did boobs become classified as genitalia? Do you support hitch-mounted veejayjays?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm sorry, but genitalia on public display isn't "speech". And unlike TV you can't just tune out, because it may be in staring you (and your kids) in the face in rush hour traffic.
So, what are you going to do? Require all bulls (male cows) that are in the country to wear clothes? They are out in public view. These devices are copies of them. Don't forget, not like some kids dont have things themselves.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
So, what are you going to do? Require all bulls (male cows) that are in the country to wear clothes? They are out in public view. These devices are copies of them. Don't forget, not like some kids dont have things themselves.
Why not have the whole cock and balls hanging off the back of your truck? Perhaps the people hanging nuts off their trucks are trying to be discreet, for the kids. :lol:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
People find everything offensive nowadays. I think they look goofy and would never have a set on one of my vehicles, but to try and ban them is just as silly.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bulls that are out in the country are where they're supposed to be; not on public roads. Just because kids "have them" doesn't mean they're supposed to expose them in public.

This has to be one of the most disgusting, vulgar and classless things I've seen people do to their vehicles. It SHOULD be outlawed simply because it has no public value; it's just a way for vulgar, classless jerks to be publicly repulsive.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
People find everything offensive nowadays. I think they look goofy and would never have a set on one of my vehicles, but to try and ban them is just as silly.
Next thing you know people will be required by law to wear pants while driving.

·
Registered
178 Posts
My take on it all is...
The economy is in the toilet.
People are loosing their jobs and homes.
Children are going hungry.

The do gooders are worried about plastic bull balls on the back of a pickup; Oh brother! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
:confused: Since when did boobs become classified as genitalia? Do you support hitch-mounted veejayjays?
doesnt matter if its genitalia or not. its still a private section on a body. still not allowed on cable tv....balls,boobs, vaginas...any of it. its all private parts.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts